Our growing company is currently seeking for an experienced
IT Project Manager to guide the IT team and track our general performance. In
this role, the IT Project Manager will be responsible for breaking a project into smaller parts & tasks and
distributing them to the team of IT professionals, tracking and evaluating each
members performance and providing feedback.
This is a newly created position, which means you will have
a lot of freedom to create job processes the way you see fits!
- Managing our e-commerce and other IT projects;
- Analyzing our performance (Google analytics, Voluum, HotJar, etc.), identifying problems and creating solutions to improve our approaches;
- Daily leading of the IT team;
- Expanding the IT team and onboarding new people;
- Quality control (running various tests, etc.);
- Conducting system audits of technologies implemented;
- Managing back-up procedures and information security.
- Experience in managing a team (mandatory);
- Degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Statistics, Applied Math, or any other related field;
- Knowledge of at least one programming language;
- Experience working in a startup and large corporate environment is a plus;
- Strong English skills.
- Work in a fun, dynamic & experienced team;
- Start-up environment, no cooperative BS;
- Free fruits, snacks and coffee;
- Opportunities to improve your skills, time for self-training;
- Modern office in Vilnius city center;
- (shower, kitchen, International environment);
- Flexible working hours (it’s about how much you do, not how long) & vacations;
- Team Buildings;
- Competitive salary.
Can you see yourself in our team?
Send your CV and a few sentences about yourself to email@example.com. If you have any questions, feel free to call +370 625 03831.
When sending your CV make sure you have previous experience related to this position and please include examples of the work you’ve done, we would love to hear about the projects you have done.